They’re cheap, cheerful and tasty! Here’s a quick guide on how to make easy, yummy pancakes!
You only need 4 things:
- 100g plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 300ml milk
- oil or melted butter, for frying
And a frying pan! Choose a good one for smooth pancakes.
- Put the flour, eggs and milk into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth the mixture.
- Set a frying pan (small or medium) over a medium heat and drop in a bit of oil.
Spread the oil around and when hot, tip your pancake mixture in.
- Fry for about 1 minute on each side until golden. You can pile them up in the oven to keep them warm as you go along.
- Serve with lemon and sugar or have fun using your favourite fillings. Ta-Dah! You are the perfect pancake maker!
What will you be having with your pancakes?