In honour of Mother’s Day on Sunday 6th March, here is a fun list of Mum Sayings!
Everybody will have heard their mum, grandmother or a friend’s mother come out with these classics at some point. How many did you hear growing up? And more importantly, how many do you now say?
- If you keep making that face, it’ll freeze that way.
- It’s like Blackpool Illuminations in here!
- If (insert name here) jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?
- It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
- I don’t care who started it.
- Because I said so, that’s why.
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
- Close the door. you weren’t born in a barn
- I hope when you have kids, they turn out like you.
- I’m going to count to three….one…two…two and a half…
Do you have any more to add?
Don’t forget we have 20% off all candles and accessories until Mother’s Day.